Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Day Yesterday

It's really been a very long day for me. I am quite happy with some of my assignments in My oDesking Life because my buyers are really great and of course the members of my team. They really help a lot on making me feel a little less "bobo". I was sort of feeling like I was really getting "mahina" when it comes to my tasks. *tsk*

But this day is much better than the other ones... I am slowly getting back into my line and it's always a good thing when that happens.

It's 03:33am and I am still up. I am really tired but I cannot sleep.

I am praying and hoping that my day later is going to be a little much better and that I can accomplish all the tasks in my hands. It makes me feel good when I finish all what I have to.

Kuya is home. I somehow feel better about it. Makes me feel like I don't know, maybe safe because he's my Kuya of course. We never had any row for a really long while and it's good. He'll be going back in Makati within this week because he'll be starting he's new job in Marriott Hotel Manila. I am proud of him really, even though he most of the time acts like he is the youngest in the family.

I think that is why I got really matured in the way I think early. There was someone who told me that I am a child, but maybe that is because that person never really valued me for the things I did right. Well, anyway this year is going to add up another one into my middlesome age...

I'm not dreading getting older. I don't know why...

I don't want to celebrate my birthday and it's really far from now. I just don't want to celebrate it... I haven't personally (deep inside me) celebrated my birthday for two long years now (turning 3). I just don't want to.

I am planning a birthday day out for my Kuya though, maybe I'll buy what he's been asking me for, as a birthday gift and treat him and our Mama out for a lunch or dinner and go to church.

I missed going in the Greenbelt Dome Church. One of these days when I have time to visit my relatives in Makati, I will definitely go there and pray and just sit for a while. I used to that when I was still going to school in Mapua Makati. I used to go there every afternoon before I head home...

It's almost 4am now and I should be heading for bed.

It's going to be a long day for me later. But I am always thankful for the blessings that God gave me and my family. Actually, My Family, My Friends, My Work, My Teammates are more than enough. =)

No comments: