Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Circus

No matter how hard I try to tell myself that I'm okay, I know that somehow deep inside, I still feel the pain, the sadness and the good thing is I'm really good at hiding those unwanted feelings.

Most people I know will see me every day like I'm doing fine and nothing's wrong... But deep inside my heart, I know "There Will Always be Those Unexplainable Reasons Why I Have to Wear My Fake Smiling Face Every Single Day..."

I have never been this lonely in my life and no one seems to ever notice and that's really great because I don't have to feel guilty and explain myself why I am this way.

My life had been through deep waves of mostly downs and those one-minute lifting ups... No one may ever understand me, because they never tried to, they always tend to judge me before they look at me from a good side. People whom I thought cared for me are sometimes the ones who bring me down and push me hard on the ground... =(

My Life is a Circus, not because it is colorful but because of the happy masks I have to wear everyday.

No comments: