Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Take Back My Word: Mr. Marquez

I have posted on one of my previous blog post that I am congratulating Marquez for proving himself to be a good boxer. Oh, well... I AM TAKING IT ALL BACK.

I watched the match over and over and over again. I have noticed that he has been foot stomping Manny Pacquiao for some nth time. Hahaha! Really funny 'coz I actually thought that he really did fought a good fight. I know and understand that there may be times that a boxer may "accidentally" step his opponent's feet, but a lot of nth times is not just by "accident" you cheating fighter.


*got the image from a page in Facebook

Now the question is: "Is that how desperate you are Mr. Marquez???" Common! You can do better than cheating your way to winning right?

And even if the announcer was obviously on your side and not telling the whole world how you are feet stomping PACMAN, I would have to say that you defined who you are not just as a boxer but also a a person...

Now, I AM PROUD TO SAY: "CONGRATULATIONS PACMAN!!! You really are PINOY's CHAMP!"

So to other fighters who wants to bring it on, do your best to win without cheating. =)


Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao is 


-Kring

No comments: