Monday, January 2, 2012

First Driftless Shots for 2012! Fireworks is Love!

I have always love fireworks since I was a little girl. I love how it shines, sparkles and how colourful it is! I always admire how it rises into the air and there, it stand out.

I waited for like hours before New Year’s Eve just to take a decent fireworks shot, mind you guys, this is the first time I was able to take some few considerably good ones. =D


Year 2011 was stormy and tough for me and my family, but I know that God is too good to let this dilemma bring us down. God has made me and my family stronger and I am very thankful for all his blessings. I believe that all of these shall pass too.


Blessings will be given to everyone, I’m sure of it. =D

I am praying that my dreams will come to reality, with hard work, determination, my family’s love and with God’s blessings. I know that if things are meant for me, and if everything is God’s will, then it’ll be done. =D

I pray for my family, friends and stranger’s happiness, good health and blessings to come for this year! =D
I will always Thank You God, for all the blessings, guidance, protection, love, patience and understanding you have given me and my family.


I will never try to be perfect, but I will do my best to be better each day. No specific number of resolutions for me, what I want is for me to learn how to be better each day.

Happiness is always found inside yourself, learn how to accept things and learn how to be strong and have a never winding faith in our Creator.

-Kring

No comments: