Thursday, November 20, 2014

Being Pushed Away

A person can count on how many times another person pushes him/her away; some may do something about it and for some, just take it and pretend like nothing's wrong.

As for me? Well, I found myself pretending like nothing's wrong and everything's fine.

For those times that I have the chance to walk away, but never really have the courage to do so. No one is to blame besides me. I brought this upon me, the sadness.

It's been days and here I am, contemplating about how I let all things got worse. Been missing classes 'coz apparently I am not feeling well.

I know myself, I'll be able to face the world again, in a few days time. I just probably need a little time, a little time for myself.

I cannot afford to be pushed away again, for the longest time. My life recently have been chapters of ups and downs (mainly downs) and there are some few people who keep on holding unto me, for me not to get lost again, while in the process of achieving my dreams...

I just really feel sad lately, but I'll be okay.

Soon enough.

-Kring

2 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

Kring said...

Thank you.