Thursday, June 25, 2015

Residential building that collapsed in Barangay 179 Maricaban Pasay City

The residential building that collapsed in Barangay 179 Maricaban, Pasay City, due to the continuous dredging for the flood and drainage project of DILG.


Now 3 families are temporarily relocated in the barangay hall, with only thin mattresses to shield them from the cold concrete flooring.

I need to see the other side of the world; it is really dangerous out there, but a story that matter needs to be delivered to people.

I may have the passion to deliver news and stories, but I have to say I need experience to handle this sort of case.

Thanks to my co-intern Krixia. I saw in her the determination to gather information. I see myself in her weeks ago, I may have spaced out for a bit lately...

Am I up for the real journo life? We'll see...

No comments: