Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Leaving It All Behind

late post: 26.12.08




Christmas has passed. I got through it just fine, better than I have thought.


I wasn't able to say goodbye to my friend... It's very difficult... I can't even tell him a single word of goodbye...

It was a nice afternoon yesterday, just have a nice conversation with a good friend. It was warm. very different with the cold days I used to have... a little sunshine right in my face.

I need to get back on my track, I have been lost for a while... and I need to find my way on my own. but I know I will... slowly.

I realized that I don't need someone to be with me, for me not to be alone... I know it would be a lonely journey, but of course there's those little sunshines on my way, just like yesterday.

I just cannot have all the things I want in life, that's reality. but then, I can have somethings I don't expect to come my way... that's better though.

It's better to leave that part of my past behind... so that I won't have to feel the emptiness every second... at least for now.

Next year, I have a decision to make... but it's for next year, so I'll just have to enjoy what I have for now.

It's nice to know that someone needs me, even if the reason would be so simple... it's still very nice.

I'll just leave every hurtful things behind, it's not an escape, it's more of loving Myself more and more each day...

No comments: