Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Twilight Book Series

yes, i have the hard bound copies of the Twilight Series.

I won those book from the Market Cinemas, last 17.12.08. yep, i won the raffle!!! :D

wasn't able to blog about it, 'coz im so lazy... hehehe. :)) i was up for about 4 nights, reading the books... :D

i was planning on buying the books, and luckily i got them for free. :D

i soooooo like the story...

i have a new book by Sophie Kinsela, "The Undomestic Goddess". maybe i'll finish the book by tom a.m. hehehe. :)) i'm thyough reading the copy of "Remember Me?" also by S.K. i'm a book addict, "My own personal brand of Heroin". :D

and i saw a new book by JK Rowling, "The Tales of Beedle, The Bard" from the last sequel of HP. (the one that Dumbledore left for Hermione). I'll have a copy of that book (i'll asl my mom to give me a copy...) hehehe. :D

and for those who have my books, please... I need them back... I'm attached to my books... :) esp. my HP books (because some of the copies, were given to me as a gift...) and my Paulo Coelho novels. let me know when can i get them, okay? thanks! :D

No comments: