Friday, May 22, 2009

Beneath Me...

beneath me


as i sit in the darkness
with unseen monsters within my life

i waited...
i cried...
i die...

death is within my reach...
i tresspass the shadows of nothingness...
every second i die...

in these troubled times,
i was alone...
no one can hear my agonies...
no one was there...
only loneliness and pain...

my life was an abstract painting of rainbow
but underneath it,
blackness i found...

as i cry tonight, demons of pain tormenting me...
i was never numb...
pain strike like an arrow within my heart...

everyday goes by and i pretended...
i smiled...
no one can see
the tears flooding me...
i drowned tonight...

if you're alone, just like me
you would know...
i was never me...

now is the time...
i knew this would come...

this time, it's for me

TO BE FREE...




-kring

No comments: