Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama. I Love You. =)

It's my mom's birthday tomorrow and I wish her many more birthdays to come, good health, happiness and blessings from God. =)

My mama is someone really cool, not because she always say yes to what I want but because she is the only person in this world that I know and I am sure, Loves Me the most...

Mama is a strong woman with deep faith in our Creator. She never winders when storm often converge and she stands tall when I am about to fall. My Mama is My Bestfriend and My Shelter. =)

She never tell me (even though I know) I am tamad (tamad magluto and tamad nag ayos higaan sa hapon). =P

She thinks of her children and always keeps them her top priority next to God. =) She can sometimes be very over protective but I know she acts that way because she don't want anything bad happen to me. =)

My Mama is the Best Mama in this whole wide world. I am proud to say She is My Mama and I am Her Daughter.

I will always be by My Mama's side, through thick and thin. I will assure her that I will give back all the Love she gave me. I will never let anyone hurt my Mama, because if someone made that very wrong move, I will make sure that I won't get mad but get even. =) hahaha. *evil laugh* =P

Happy birthday again Ma. =) You're more than just the best Mom, You're also one of the Strongest Woman I know. Love You Ma. =)

-Cil

No comments: