Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Need to be Back on the Line

It's 05:16am in my machine clock and I should have been working all night and early morning long... but I was so sleepy, I wasn't able to do so.

I do have a job and it's a home based job, where I am a Writer.

I have been a freelance provider in oDesk for almost a year now and I must keep up with all my work, projects and assignments.

I'm just really not feeling well this past few days and whenever I feel sick, it's very difficult for me to write.

I am now sipping an ice cold latte and I am here in my cousin's attic, well its not really like a dirty attic, it's actually a nice comfy room that looks like an attic. I have this really small corner all for myself and it feels good to be in this corner.

I will be working all day today and I should keep up my pace.

I've actually been out of myself lately... Some things from my past keeps on flashing back even in my dreams and it is not a good thing for me. Anything that reminds me of My Past is not good for me or my health and it worries me...

I would have to say that this affects me, everyday...

I have to get back on track and I must not keep my guards down... I can't and I won't. I must keep my head up high even though most of the times I feel like crying and just giving up.

I hate to be in this kind of situation and I cannot go back to my sulky self. I must be strong and steady. I should...

Never Glance Back.

No comments: