Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Brave Movie and Merida's Hair

Over the Phone Yesterday:

Him: "Your hair, every morning is like in Brave."
Her: *Thinking very hard about what he was trying to tell me, because he sounds really jibberish...* "Huh? What? I don't understand you..."
Him: "Okay, listen. Last movie we watch in Robinson Mall. Every breakfast, you hair is like in Brave."
Her: *Finally! I remembered telling him that my hair is like Merida's every morning.* "Oh, hahaha!!! Hahaha!!! Hahaha!!! Why? Do you know that my hair right now is like Merida's in Brave?" *That's because I haven't comb my hair since morning.*
Him: "Oh no... No..."



Hahaha!!! =))

Since he's so scared to see my hair all bushy and tangled, here's one photo for you! =P

Chitto and Kring Conversations Part 2. =D

✿ ✎ ♬ ♥

No comments: