Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm A Happy Etude House Girl

Some couple of months ago, I have started my fascination with Etude House's products and I am now loving every single products they have. ^_^

My Mama has been very kind and generous to give me cash to haul Etude House products. But of course, some I get to purchase from my savings too.

I tried using their Happy Teatime - Aloe Tea to cleanse my face (morning and evening). I got their cleansing foam about almost two months ago and I still have about 1/4 of it.


I love how this smells fresh and lovely after I cleanse my face. It also makes my face smooth each day, which makes it my all time favorite Etude House product. ^_^

Some few days ago, I felt that I needed to purchase another cleansing foam for the reason that I don't wanna run out of supply. I have decided to try on Etude House's Happy Teatime - Green Tea. I loved it too since I have also tried it. Gives the same effect as the Aloe Tea, however, I love the Aloe's scent better. ^_^


I am planning on purchasing Etude House's Happy Teatime - Lemon Tea. However, I wasn't able to find it in Etude House Megamall today. I'll try to check on Etude House Market-Market next week *fingers crossed*.

Oh by the way, sorry for the photos I have posted in this blog post. It's been days since I have been planning on blogging about my Etude House haul. However I was too lethargic. I'll blog about more products I have tomorrow. One day at a time and better photos too!

^_^

Also, I will purchase all the Skin Malgum family next week. I'm such a happy Etude House Gal.

^_^

But now, I have to hit the sack 'coz I have so much school stuff to accomplish tomorrow. I feel so tired and exhausted today that I even fell on a street hole without even noticing it. Now both my legs hurt and my lower back is in pain too... *Sigh*

Sweetest night everyone!


-Kring

No comments: