Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Preliminary Exams Right Around The Corner

Been quite busy with (procrastinating) school requirements since Preliminary examinations for this semester will start come Friday. Well, yes I have also been procrastinating for some few days and I know I shouldn't have been like that.

I have to make reviewers and review for my subjects. I have the full intention of getting higher marks than the marks I had last semester. I am just getting myself back on track since moving back here in my hometown was quite a fuzz.

I am now travelling almost 3 hours (without traffic) to go to school from home. I know it may sound mental of me to choose staying here over the city. However, as I come to think of it, almost 2 hours of commute from Makati to school is also such a pain in the @ss because of traffic.

So I choose to just stay here in my hometown, since I only have 3 days of classes every week. School is sort of wearing me out. I won't give up though.

^_^

I've been bombarded with school work since this morning and I still have to finish my never ending (hand written) project for my Filipino 02 subject and it's okay. I love that class so much.


So here I am now, looking all tired and fuzzy. ~_~

*Sorry for the low quality photo as I took this photo with my BB mobile.*

I wanted to take a short break away from my school projects and papers so here I am blogging. It's been a while too, since the last time I posted a blog here. I do plan to post more this coming Christmas vacation *fingers crossed*.

I have long overdue blogs and photos to post here on my blog. Can't wait for my Christmas vacation!

^_^

====

Wish me luck with Prelim exams!


-Kring

No comments: