Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Papa's Day Pa! ♥

Dear Pa,

Thank you for everything that you have done for us... for the Love, the Care, the Understanding and your Sacrifices... I may not be the best or the most perfect daughter, but still I will Love You, Mama and Kuya to Infinity and Beyond! =D


Love You Pa! ♥

Happy Dad's Day to My Bestfriends Dads. Bes and Panget. Your fathers have raised and guided you well that you can now share with me the lessons you have learned from them. =)

To Edil's and Kuya Ric's Dads! Happy Dad's Day to them! =D

D, Happy Dad's day to your Dad. =) I know... words will never be enough but I will stand by your side forever, 'til the dark clouds fade away. Thank You for All the Things I have Learned from You. =)

Jan, Happy Papa's Day kay Papa mo. =) Hugs! and to Lan, Happy Papa's Day kay Papa mo. =)

To All My Families (Titos, Cousins) and Friends who are Great Dads! Happy Dad's Day. Thank you for everything. =) ♥

Get Well Soon to My Loves Tso Oscar! =) ♥ and to My Tatay Tso Cesar! *tay, pengeng pera?* ♥ and to my Tito's who are now in Heaven, I will send you all my ♥. =D


Love,
Cil =)


No comments: