Sunday, June 26, 2011

Long Exposure Shots

I got to take my much awaited long exposure shots last night. The skies are velvet black but no rain falls, a little cold but it's exactly what I need.

Here are some of the shots:


Here's another:


And another one:




I have always been afraid of heights but I managed. I just can't fully concentrate because I can see cars passing by under the overpass.

My bestfriend Eddilyne told me at around 03:35am that an artist's work projects how he/she feels. I know the lights and all made the pictures lively and I know somehow the shots were a bit gloomy. It was a sad Saturday Night for me...

I'll wait for some of my friends Jeck, Melvin and Eunice to ask me out on a Photowalk again. Just to take my mind away from thinking too much. I need photography now more than ever... *sigh*

Here's the settings I used last night: (I also used a tripod).
Shutter Speed: 20"
ISO: 400
White Balance: Incandescent
F: 14

No comments: