Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Happy New Year. :D

yes, it's 01:42am in my machine clock and here i am blogging.

I had a New Year Blast with my Family. :D we watched fireworks and give our best screams for every nice fireworks. it's soooooo fun. hehehe. :D (siguro, isang taon nanaman ako maingay, well for this year). I jumped as high as i can, gusto ko kasi sanang tumangkad (pa, kahit konti lang...) :D and we took pictures sa street. hehehe, with my mama and papa, kuya, cousins, niece's and nephew's, aunts. :D

i'll post some pictures in my multiply and friendster account (pero sorry for the low resolution ha, galing kasi sa phone ko) hehehe.

and i won't forget the part where i stumble in our stairs... hahaha!!! everyone saw it and they thought i was having a siezure... hehehe. :)) good thing i wasn't. nice start. :D (kahit pagod, walang siezure... pero humingi na ako gamot sa mama ko) hehehe. :D

ayun, we had our new year's eve dinner. :D YUM!!! (pero, i have to cut on my food intake, sa dahilang gusto ko lang... and hindi sya new year's resolution noh...)

after this blog, i'll sleep na, baka kasi matuloy kami ni Panget mamaya. kaya, rest na. :D

I'm just praying for a nice year for my family and me. my friends. :) i don't need this year to be perfect (who needs perfection anyway...) i'm just hoping that iy would be better than last year. :D and of course, less seizures. :D

so, to all my family and friends, HAPPY-HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

God Bless. :D



xoxo



-ces

No comments: