Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Need to Be Away for Awhile. :D

it's not what you guys are thinking of... not really.

i just want to go away for awhile...

to have a quiet day(s) by myself and not think of anything. it's not an escape though, just a break from things around me... a short break, which i deserve...

i may be out of reach for days and please, i don't want anyone worrying about me, okay? :D just give me a little space to figure out some things...

i'm getting through every day just fine...

a friend once told me: "You cannot really forget about hurtful past, its more of replacing it with a much better memories..." and that's what i'm trying to do, remember each and every single happiness i felt now... :) (i even wrote them in my happee diary).

lately, i've been having memory lapses... badly. i can't remember where i left my things (ipod, cellphone, chargers, wallet, remote controls), i can't even remember if i already took my morning meds... i can't remember what day it is. yep, that's how bad it is... i don't know why, maybe its some of my medical condition side effects... i don't know. so i'll just go on with it and i do take notes of important things though.

and that's why i wanna go someplace far... but of course i'll be back, so there's no need to worry. :D

so if anyone texted me or i missed your calls... i'm really sorry... i try to keep myself away from my cellphone, personal matters. hehehe. :D

this also means, no blog posts, no web accounts updates. :D and this would also mean that you guys won't reach me here in makati. :D (hope some of you would miss me) hehehe. (pa-importante, bongga!) :D

but i'll see my college friends soon (missssssss themmmmm soooooooooo much). we're just waiting for pangs to be back, hayz... ang tagal naman kasi eh. :D

i miss going out with them, dine out, watch movies, "ang magpa-gala-gala" :D, *dru, i miss getting drunk, so be ready. okay? :D (joke lang po). :D

hope that when i get back, i'll be much better. *wink*

toodles! :D

No comments: