Saturday, January 17, 2009

Old Poem

I wrote this poem when I was still in college (1st year college). Summer of 2001. -30.05.01-



The moment I told Myself I was losing You...
I asked Myself a million times
If ever you become Mine.

Maybe I was wrong to make My mind believe,
In what My heart does...

I made My own world with just you and Me
It was so wrong for Me to do that,
But I felt that it's what My heart wanted...

I made you promise Me promises...
You never did it for yourself nor for Me
But for what I wanted...

Now I'm taking consequences of My own
Blind decisions

I don't know who to blame...
But what I'm very sure of, is that you and Me
Were just victims of this feeling called
"LOVE"
Which I'm very tired of battling with
Alone...

If ever I would still feel this way for you
Even when the time has passed and things have changed...
I'll make sure that somehow in some way
I'll let you know how much
"I LOVE YOU..."



-I didn't include the title for a reason.

No comments: