Monday, January 19, 2009

Thankful.

After all that I have been through and all the pains that My life faced and will be facing, I still have reasons to be thankful for, some may be simple but I know that without those reasons, I wouldn't be standing here and still journeying.

I have lost and won battles.

In the middle of every battle, I know that there comes a time when I just wanted to give up and just accept failure and just walk away from it, there even comes a time when I want to end all of those battles with my rush decisions.

But in those times of darkness, some of the people who trust in me will never leave me and they will give me strength whenever I fall, they are the voices that tells me to never give up and give me a hand when i need one.

From their simple words of encouragement and their effort to make me laugh and smile for even just a minute, gives me hope... knowing that they are just around ready to be by my side when I need them, makes me wanna go on further and reach for my destination...

There are some who would listen to what i want to say for as long as i want to tell about how I feel... without judging me because of my weakness and my faults. Telling me to just be strong and that time will come where I can be myself and be happy about it.

I wouldn't say who those persons are but I'm sure that you guys know who you are. :D

I'm thankful for those persons, for their smiles, their encouraging words. thankful that some of them remembers to check up on me every once in a while.

Now, I feel calm. Not Happy but Calm, that's better. spending time with those people gives me the courage to face the uncertainties of tomorrow.

Now, I enjoy My solo adventures, well simple adventures actually, like watching movies by myself, dining out alone, my blissful walks in the malls, my solo happy book hunting, my solo plans. though I can still recall one public seizure I had, I was watching Twilight and I just realized I had a seizure 'coz my frapp was all over my shirt, but it's okay, I wasn't hurt and I didn't bumped my head. :D

I'm now even thinking of travelling alone in other far-far places :D (but of course, I still can't, due to my medical conditions), but i know that "my travelling alone time will come". :D but not for now. :)

I have realized that night times are also good because I would be able to see the moon and the stars that twinkles brightly. and RAINS... before I used to feel so down whenever it rains, now it's okay, because without rain, my pains would never be wash away. and storms are also good, because without those storms, I will never be strong. :D

My friend Chris, once told me: "If God won't let you climb the highest mountain, you would never see the other side of Life..."

*chris, now I know you're right. :D

Now I can look forward in My life. not a perfect life but a life that is calm and warm, it would sometimes be cold but it will pass, then i'll be welcoming sunshine again. :)

And someday somehow, I'll be Fine. :D

No comments: