Wednesday, March 30, 2011

365 Photo Project | Day 08

Day 08 | "JanJan"

Day 08 for me was a happy one. =)

I titled this one JanJan because of my very good-good friend who happens to be my nephew (which makes me feel really old) who made my day happee! =)


I got a chance to chat with him since he is some thousand miles away from me and I realized that its been a long while since the last time we talked. Time really flies faster than we think.

Anyway, JanJan has been a good friend and I feel really comfortable sharing things with him. (kasi he doesn't judge me like others do). Hahaha! Bias ko. =D

Since he is so far away, what I did was took a picture of a post where I tagged him. =D

I promised to also find a girl for him and in return, he'll find a good man for me din! =D hahaha. Kulit talaga kaming dalawa. =)

Me and Jan, we Jive! =)

Thanks Jan for everything. =)

See you when you come back home.

No comments: