Sunday, March 20, 2011

My 365 Photo Project

I have decided to make my own 365 Photo Project starting tomorrow. =)

I will take a picture everyday and the picture that I will take must mean something to me.  I will be posting it here and also on my FB account where I'll create an Album for it. =)

I am doing this because I want to give myself a unique gift where I can go back to the pictures I'll be taking and cherish the memories. =)




Excited much, though the picture doesn't say so. I am very excited!

=)

2 comments:

Edil said...

I'm excited to see the daily photos! I'm sure every photo will express deep emotions! :)

Kring said...

I know right! *emotera ako eh* =)

I'm excited too, but for now I'll be working on my long over due tasks... I'll take a picture later and post it here.

Thanks! See you Tuesday. =)