Monday, March 28, 2011

The nth Time for My Broken ♥♥♥

Okay, it's 01:50am on Sam's (my lappy no. 02) clock and here I am widely awake but really sleepy... O_o

I know the reason why I am being so restless these past few days and I know that somehow soon, I just have to make an end to this crazyness...

Summer officially started last Saturday for me but I still need to be in school later for an event. One of my HRM friend ask me to take pictures of their event, so I'll be there before 4pm later.

I also need to concentrate with other important things like my job as a writer (for this summer), one of my boss is really in his wits end, because I can't seem to cope up with my deadlines... I will start working later tonight and accomplish every pending work I have.

I also once again feel so tired lately (before the final exams), I have been feeling stabbing pains and I know it's from stress and I am suffering from over fatigue. I remember my Therapist told me before: "Some people go through stress and sometimes, some people can't seem to deal with it in a manner that it'll be easier for them..." and I am one of those *some people*

Sigh...

===

Now let's go back to the real topic which is: ♥♥♥

Wǒ xǐhuan yǔ rén de dōngxi dū shì fēicháng fùzá... Dàn wǒ háishì yuànyì qù zhēngqǔ zhè fèn ài bùguǎn fāshēng shénme shì... Yīnwèi wǒ shì zěnyàng de rén shuí bù qīngyì fàngqì de... Wǒ ài tā, wǒ fēicháng yǒu juéxīn, ràng tā zhīdào wǒ zhēn de gǎndào tā... Méiyǒu huítóulù kě zǒu wǒ...

There, I said it all, only in Mandarin. I know, people get to sometimes read my blog and I wrote those in Mandarin because, the "HIM" may read my thoughts... Written on this blog. *urgh*

I didn't even had the inspiration to post my Day07 photo because inspiration percentage for me is -0.00 I guess Day 07 and Day 08 will be for later...

I am so sleepy now and I wish I can sleep well...

*sigh*

No comments: