Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Wedding Photographer

I have always been fascinated with Weddings. The emotions, the happiness, the laughter, the tears and especially the Love between two people who promised to be together through thick and thin for the rest of their lives. It's all so magical. =)

I wanted to become a wedding photographer and last night I was given a chance to take some shots of a wedding event. I have some good friends who're taking up BS HRM in the same school as I am and they have an event that is considered as their final exams. I was asked by a friend to take pictures of the event and I happily said yes! (immediately). =)

Here's a sample of the shots I took last night. It was a mocked-up wedding but I felt like I was in a real one. =)



I also have some good friends for life that plans on putting up a Photography business and I am looking forward this weekend for our first meeting. I never really thought of being a professional photographer because it is basically a hobby that makes me happy. =)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting up with Sir. D, Kuya Ric, Edil, Kevin (if he is free) and I'll ask my good friend Jeck to join us. =)

A busy summer indeed! =)

No comments: