Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Don't Walk Away

"Don't Walk Away, See I Just Can't Find the Right Words to Say... I Tried but All My Pain Gets in the Way... Tell Me What I Have to Do So You'll Stay... Should I Get Down on My Knees and Pray? How Can I Stop Losing You and How Can I Begin to Say... When There's Nothing Left to Do but Walk Away... I Close My Eyes, Just to try and See You Smile One More Time but its been So Long Now All I do is Cry. Can We Find Some Love to Take this Away... 'Cause the Pain Gets Stronger Everyday. How Can I Begin Again and How Am I to Understand? When There's Nothing Left to Do but Walk Away... See, and Why All My Dreams been Broken, I Don't Know Where We're Going, When Everything We Said and Been Done Now... Don't Let Go, I Don't Wanna Walk Away..."

-Michael Jackson

No comments: