Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mama Is Love

The greatest and the most perfect gift God can give us is our Mama. Their love is unconditional, pure, sweet and forever. Mama's are like the bandages that can heal our wounds from playing too much when we were just little kids, they're like sweet candies that gives warmth to our sweet toot h and they're like the best pillow we have when we feel sick.

My Mama is like a gummy bear, because I can have the sweetest and softest jellys that can make me smile when I am down. She is my strength, my serenity, my home, my guide and most of all, my Mama stands by me through and through.

She cooks the best Adobo in the whole wide world! She loves me and my brother and my papa for who we are and we LOVE HER too! =D

My Mama is my best partner in crime! because she always backs me up like every mom will. My Mama accepts me for being the most *tamad*, *maldita* and *sungitera* daughter that I am. =D

Mama's are even better than the best!

I Love You Ma! =D Thank you for everything. =D

Happy Mama's Day to All Mama's I Know! =)

Love,
-Cil =D

No comments: