Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DPP - Digital Photographer Philippines on a High

Digital Photographer Philippines will be celebrating its 5th Anniversary Party on the 4th of June, Bonifacio High Street and I was invited (super glad about it) to attend by one of my TeamD3K's Chief and I am never gonna miss this event!

It'll be super cool raised to the nth power awesomeness! =) I will be going with my co-teammates and I promised myself that this is gonna be the start of me being active on my photography team. I felt that I a was not good enough before to be joining our EB's though I know that every members are welcome to attend, I somehow feel that I need to learn more. =)

I now feel much comfortable with some of the photography knowledge I know so I think I'm ready now and I have been wanting to meet my teammates. =D it'll be nice to spend time with them and have fun! I'm sure it'll be a blast!

So I can't wait for June 4th to come. =D

No comments: