Monday, December 5, 2011

Edward Cullen to Bella Swan - Breaking Dawn Part One

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am..."

-Edward Cullen, "Breaking Dawn - Part One"

====

I watched the movie with my nieces Pepzy and Pauls. The movie was breathtaking and I actually cried when Bella was walking down the aisle. The scene felt so sincere and pure. It was love... Yes, what I like about this movie is how strong love can be. How strong it really is.

Whenever I watch or read The Twilight Saga, it makes me want to believe in love more than I can... to hold onto love and never let go.

To have faith that someday soon, that "One Fine Day" will come true...

I'll be waiting for the second part.

I am really busy these past few weeks and I will just take a short two hours nap and be back to work. I have long overdue tasks to accomplish.

Have a blessed week everyone.


-Kring

No comments: