Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finally! My Very Own SB Cherry Planner!

I was lucky enough to get my SB Cherry Planner 2012 for only 14 stickers. It was the last day for their 14th birthday promo and I am really glad I got the chance to have my very first SB Planner. =D

I have been wanting to have one for years now, sadly I wasn't able to get one from over the years. I consider this as a gift for myself this coming Christmas. =D

I also love collecting notebooks (and pens too), so this is like a major collection for me. I will start writing down notes and random written thoughts on it starting tomorrow. I was actually thinking if I should just start on the 1st of January next year (maybe). =)

I want a special pen for my very special SB Cherry Planner! I will look for a pen later or maybe on Thursday.


I know it may seem shallow and all, wanting to have one SB Planner, but for someone like me who appreciates simple and little things in life, I consider this as a gift. =)

I should have posted about this some 6 days ago, but I was too busy lately and stress has caught up with me (grabbed me tightly and I don't think that stress is gonna let go that easily).

But still, I am thanking God for all the blessings. =)

One more major blessing to come *fingers crossed* No expectations, but I am hoping.



-Kring

No comments: