Saturday, December 3, 2011

Updates on the Missing Persons Posted

It got me thinking, there was an anonymous person who commented on one of the "Missing Person" I have posted asking for updates. However, when I checked the original post over Facebook, I can't seem to find it. I was thinking that maybe the person who posted it deleted the post, for a reason I don't really know.

So here's now what I would do, post an update about these missing persons:

Lolo Matias: Found Already (It was on the news)
Sadelfin Leoncio: I visited the original post and according to his daughter, he is still not found.
Rosita Torres: Found Already (According to her daughter Reselie)
Lolo Marcelo Centes: This one got me thinking, the post was deleted I don't have an updated.

I wanted to thank the person who commented on one of my post, gave me an idea to post updates. I am just hoping that some people are not using this "Missing Person" thing to create yet another FB craze just like the previous not-so-good posts that flooded FB.

Have a blessed weekend everyone.

====

Can't seem to find the time to write my thoughts... Maybe in the coming days. The past few weeks had been very tiring and stressful. 

*sigh*

-Kring

5 comments:

Kalye ng Sta.Clara said...

kawang-agawa. bihira na ang kagaya mo na ganyan. kahit di ko kamag-anak ang mga nawawala, maraming salamat sa iyo. pagpalain ka.

Kring said...

Hello po, salamat po. =) Sana po ay matulungan natin si Lolo Marcelo. Bukas po ng umaga, tatawag po ako sa NSO at sa COMELEC, mag post po ako ng updates dito sa blog ko kung meron.

Salamat po ulit. Let's pray that Lolo Marcelo finds his family before Christmas.

God bless you and your family. =)

Christine said...

try to call on call sa gma news tv...for those who lived in manila 02-9266598 or 02-9827777... i can't call here in pampanga...its a long distance..thank u...

Christine said...

hi again...this is christine...i think you have a kind hearted person..can i ask your help through your blog to post some messages regarding the animal cruelty nad if you like to be a volunteer to PAWS or animal kingdom foundation..I ope we can also help those animals victims of cruelty..thank you...

Kring said...

Hello Ms. Christine,

Sorry. I just logged in on my blog. Had a busy week. Sure, no problem! I would love to help in any possible way I can. Please do let me know on how I can help. =)

Thanks and God bless!