Thursday, December 22, 2011

Typhoon Sendong Dilemma: Walang Iwanan

Watching the news lately always makes me feel down and sad. I feel helpless and I was thinking of ways on how I can help, even with the simplest way I can. I saw feeds on my FB page about how Typhoon Sendong devasted Cagayan De Oro and Iligan City.

I saw this blog post from Sir. Dave's Website and the image below was included in the post:


Here are some ways on how you can help:


For your online donation, go to redcross.org.ph/donatenow

Or thru GreenPeso (select Sendong Appeal)

You may also donate to Red Cross thru PayDollar 
Cebuana Lhuillier Pawnshop and 7-11 stores are accepting cash donations

SMS.  Text RED(space)AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)
G-Cash.  Text DONATE(space)AMOUNT(space)4-digit M-PIN(space)REDCROSS to 2882
You can donate the following denominations -
Globe: 5, 25, 100, 300, 500 or 1000
Smart: 10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 or 1000 



3 days to go before Christmas and I know God is too kind to let the people of the Southern Part of the Philippines feel lost and down. I believe that everything happens for a reason even though most of the times, we can never understand the why's and how's.

Let's all pray that we all see the Sun shine again at it's finest. That God give us the strength, hope, love, courage and understanding in what we are all facing each day.

I pray that the souls of the people who passed away and people still missing due to the Typhoon Sendong find rest and peace for eternity together with our Creator. I also pray for their family who feel sadness that not even Wiki can define.

I still feel sad about other Filipinos who suffered great loss, I am sending out a prayer for anyone who needs it.


-Kring

No comments: