Sunday, April 18, 2010

My oDesk Life

I've been doing some home based job for almost a year now as a Writer, SEO Consultant, Link Builder, Blogger and a Web Content Writer.

I have always dreamed of becoming a writer. I've been writing in our college newspaper before and even become an editor. I am very passionate about writing and I love what I do. Some say its a God given talent and I am always thankful for having these words in my head that never seem to fade.

I've been a freelance provider in oDesk and I would have to say that it is really very convenient for me since I cannot really do office work away from home, due to my medical condition. I have been through some moments where I was denied a job because I have Epilepsy. It saddens me still to be not able to work away from the comfort and safety of my home but my home based job is something that I really treasure and it gives me the courage to Keep on Moving Forward...

There are buyers that can be a little pain in the butt, but there are those who are really very nice and can be trusted. Good buyers makes me want to work harder and be one of the many good freelance providers around the net.

This is my job and I love it. This is something that I will keep on holding to until I have more courage to fulfill some of my dreams that have been washed away by the storm and the trials I've been through.

I have really change for the past few years and I know that I will never be the same person as I was before. I think and feel that the changes made were something I never imagined I will ever go through... People would often tell me that I have changed and I never denied it.

I have changed my priorities and I am doing things on my own. I still appreciate advice from family and friends but as I have said, I have changed...

I can say that I am not a totally good person and neither I am bad... Maybe I'm one of those who are in between.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation for your accomplishment, its not easy to do all that stuffs. what ever you are today is the product of all your hardship and motivation plus focus on achieving your goal, your dream...

Kring said...

hi there. thanks for the encouragement. i appreciated it. =) god bless!