Saturday, April 24, 2010

Respect???

I know people would always say: "Never write when you're mad or when you feel angry... or Never write from anger..." well , this time I don't care about that, I feel so much pain and hatred...

I know I am not a good person but I am also not a bad one. I am somewhere in between... I always feel sad about seeing people who are less fortunate and I know, I need to do something to help those people in my own little way... However, I get really pissed off when someone tells me I don't have respect and that I am a really bad person, when someone tells me things that I don't even know I did or things that hurt the people I care about. I become this person I don't know I am when, I know that the person I care most about feel pain and when they get hurt by someone who thinks he/she is above others...

D**N them people!!!

I don't care if people think I don't have any chance at all in making my dreams come true because I am some kind of Epileptic! People judging me for who I am, for the things I can and cannot do and mostly, people judging me because of the faults I made in life...

I am doing the best I can to be someone I wanted to be... To reach for those dreams that I have lost when My Life fell apart... I know I am still far from reaching for my stars but I will never give up even though sometimes I would tell I want to just let go of those dreams...

Someone told me I have no respect... But maybe that is because we have different views about the true meaning of Respect.

Respect for me is when I am doing my promise to take care of my Mom. Respect is when I don't say anything against the people who have hurt me... Respect is when you ask for forgiveness when you know that what you did was wrong... Respect is when I don't say anything even though I feel so much pain. Respect is when you don't leave the side of the people who need you the most. Respect is when you take the hand of your bestfriend and tell her/him that everything is gonna be A okay. Respect is when you catch the people you love before they even hit the ground...

I am doing my best of what and how I can to be a respectful person and learn from all my mistakes and I did... I am never gonna be a perfect person and I never wanted to be one...

When you are Perfect, You won't need Anyone else to Fill Up the Empty Spaces in Your Life...

I know I have said some hurtful things just now but that is because all the pain inside me and all the questions have been all wanting to just get some freedom from being kept inside my heart...

I have learned my lesson very well to never trust my heart again... My heart can be very persuasive, very clever and careless... I now trust myself and see to it that I will never make the same mistakes again...

Right now, I just want to fly to the moon and be back when all the pain bursting inside me have calmed down...

I have been very brave about facing uncertainties in my life and I have been doing just fine on making ways for me to get by... I just don't like it when people keep on judging me for who I am. They don't know me and they don't know how I feel...

For me, NO ONE has the right to judge anyone on this planet, whether what they did is right or wrong... Only God has the right to do that and even when God has all the power to judge us, He never did... and that should make us see and realize that we don't have the single right to say things about people, but just live our lives the way we should and wanted without hurting other people...

RESPECT is something that we should all earn... and make sure We all deserve that Respect...

No comments: