Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Untitled...

I don't know how to entitle this post so I just literally jot down "Untitled". It's 08:30am here in my clock, I am so exhausted from work, I've been up all night working.

I played volleyball with my niece for an hour and ate breakfast and took an early bath. I should be sleeping now but here I am, blogging. I was supposed to go with my niece and buy foods and stuff at the grocery but she'll go ahead with her ate. I'm so tired but I can't sleep.

I should be up an hour after 12nn but I guess it'll be more late than that. I want to sleep but I'm still having a hard time letting myself go to bed. I have loads or work and I mean loads of work!!! but I know I can still put up a good fight for this week.

I feel like I'll be having a fever (please not) and my hands and back ache like it never did before... *tsk*

I hope to sleep dreamless and that I won't wake up every 20 minutes or so... Just a soundless sleep and that I'll be able to have a good rest.

I'll head to bed now... Until later.

No comments: