Friday, April 15, 2011

365 Photo Project | Day 18

Day 18 | "Mapuan Verified"


Mapua Main (Intramuros).

I got the chance to go back to the old and strong Mapua in Intramuros. =D

I accompany my niece Pauline because she needed to pay her reservation there to secure a slot on the Civil Engineering course she'll be taking this year.

Another Mapuan in the family. =P hahaha.

When we got to the Guard House, I gave my Mapua Makati ID and the guard was like: "Ito pala ang ID nyo sa makati" and I answered: "Opo"

He didn't give us a Visitor's ID, instead he just let us pass and put a seal that says: "Mapuan Verified"

Hahaha! May ganun palang ka-echosan ngayon dun! Kaya sa mga ka A141 blockmates/tropa/friends ko, tara sa na Intramuros at tayo ay bumili ng t-shirt! Kumain sa renovated na canteen at tumambay sa gym. =P

I'll be going back with Pauline on the 30th for her formal enrollment and her mathplus summer enrollment too.

Good luck Pauls! Kaya mo yan. E-ready na ang mga daliri sa kalyo, ang mata sa puyat, ang brain cells sa mga tanong na: "Napag-aralan ba namin toh dati sa HS???!!!???"

Strive for the Fame and the Glory of MIT. =)

No comments: