Friday, April 1, 2011

Please Let Me Just Walkaway...

"I Just Don't Know How to Keep Myself Away from You... Whenever I Try to Leave and Let Go, You Always Walk Behind My Back and When I Turn Around, I Can't Help Myself but Come Back and Look into Your Eyes..."

*sigh*

====

I am so mad with myself for not being able to just simply walkaway and not look back. I feel so stupid for not being strong enough to just let go because I know all these are very impossible... and why in the world can't you just let me go too???

The truth is, I was happy being able to just look at you from afar and stare at you when you pass by. I didn't want for us to know each other and I never want to know you the way I do now... It's gonna be very difficult for me because every time I started to walkaway, I can always hear you call my name... =(

Maybe I just want things to go back the way they used to... You have your own world while I have my own too... Worlds that are not too near and not so far from each other...

I am not feeling very well right now and I just want to have a good night sleep... =(

No comments: