Monday, April 11, 2011

The Never Perfect Me

"I am Not Perfect and I Never Want to Be One. I May Hurt People Around Me, but at least I Know How to Say *I'm Sorry*. I Know how to Appreciate Simple Things and Feelings. I am Thankful and Will Always Be... I May Not Be the Best in Everything and that's Fine with Me. I Can Make You Laugh, Smile and Cry. I Can Give You a Helping Hand whenever You Need One... I Praise God with All that I am. I Can Love Truly and Deeply. I Can even Write You a Poem and Compose a Love Song just for You, but Please, Never Expect for A Perfect Me... Because I Will Never Be..."

I'll Always be the Simple Cecille who Laughs when You're trying to make me Laugh, who Cries whenever I get Hurt, who Smiles when You feel Down... Happy when You feel Sad, so You won't feel the World on your Shoulders...

All I Wanted is for Some People to Understand Me... and Never Judge Me because I'm Not Perfect...

No One Is...

*sigh*

No comments: