Monday, April 18, 2011

My Holy Week - Holy Monday

Holy Monday:

Sometimes and I do mean sometimes, I get too tired. I am trying my best to make a single day for me fine and calm... I am NOT perfect and I get pissed off too! I try to be nice and helpful of others... So Please, try not bug the heck out of me... Please...

It's Holy Monday already...

My Sacrifice for this Holy Week? "I will not say a word until I am asked something... I will not get mad over crappy things... I will not say too straightforward things that may Hurt other people... I will not think silly things..."

Got that? Good if you do.

Try to think of things too. Not just about you but also of others... This is not a hate note, I am just trying to point out what's on my mind now... My Holy Week started really well, please people... Don't make it an Epic Failure for me...

*sigh*

No comments: