Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hoping for a Goodnight Sleep

After 4 wee morning hours of dreadful sleep, I'm hoping that I can have a peaceful and calm one this morning...

I'm so tired, I did a general cleaning of our house this morning. All the bedrooms, kitchen, living room. We don't have a huge house but it's still very exhausting. I cleaned all the fans and the aircondition filter. Change all the bed sheets and pillow cases. Dust all the furnitures and cook something for meryenda.

I slept for like 15-20 minutes yesterday afternoon but woke up because I heard my old favorite songs in the Wowowee show, sung by some vocalists of my favorite old bands in high school such as Alamid, Color it Red and Even Free Style. I actually really like their songs 'til now. Gave me the idea of downloading some of those songs and synch them into my iPod.

I was craving for an orange juice so I made one, I think its been a while since i had an orange juice. Its always iced tea, soda's, fruit shake, chocolate shake. I guess I really did missed its citrus flavor.

We are planning on cooking spring rolls and "paksiw na pata" my mama's specialty (well she actually cooks good) for lunch.

But anyway, back on the so-called hoping for a goodnight or should I say good morning sleep... I can still remember some flashes of a bad dream yesterday. I'm really praying that I won't have the same one or a dream closer to the one I had.

For some it may not seem bad enough, but for me, it's a bloody bad dream... :(( I haven't had a sleepless dreams for a very long while... I haven't even sleep well. I always feel sleepy at 2, 3 or 4 in the morning. Except when I feel sick, there would be a slight chance of a regular sleep for me.

I'm also praying for a nice start today, unlike yesterday...

A nice cold rain will make me feel better. :) and a quiet Sunday is what I'm hoping for...

A nice and blessed Sunday for me, my family, my friends and for everyone. :D

No comments: