Monday, April 13, 2009

Palawan, Here We Come!!! :D

We plan on going to Palawan this May and spend two weeks there. :D yehey!!! we'll stay in the Estero's Ancestral Home, with tita Cristy, its really very nice of her to accommodate us. :D thanks tita!!! :D

Ate Gladz at her dad tito Danny, well be in Palawan earlier, they'll be there on April 25th.

Then Me, Mama, ate Chy, tita Diding and my college best buddy will take our flight on May 5th next month. :D wah... I can't wait to be in Palawan!!! :D this is my first time to get to see the beauty of that place, I'm so excited. hehehe. and to spent it with the people I care, makes it more nice. :D

I'm sure it will be a blast. :D

My kuya Donald arrange our flight last Thursday night through online booking in PhilippineAirlines.com

Thanks to my kuya Donald. :D (he's actually a Flight attendant in Philippine Airlines. :D (gorgeous kasi sya) hehehe. :D

I'll post pictures and blog about our Palawan Trip. :D

Just Really excited. hahaha. :D

See you soon tita Cristy.:D

No comments: