Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Hot Saturday Morning

I slept at around 2am this morning and woke at 6am... It's soooo hot and I hate it when I woke up really early.

I had a not so very nice dream... and I just want to forget about it, right away. Especially if today's gonna be hotter than the days before, it's so irritating. *grrr...*

Whats most irritating about this day???

I woke up feeling tired and bad dreams lingering in my head. (kainis!!!).

Airconditioned rooms doesn't even work, because when you got outside the room even for just 2 minutes, you'll feel way hotter...

Shower rains yesterday made it even worse. I was hoping that when it rains, it pours!!! with thunderstorms and lighting... I need rain and the cold feeling it brings... I used to not like the rain, for the reason that it makes me feel sad... and I don't even know the reason why...

Hope later this day would be better... *fingers crossed*.

No comments: