Sunday, April 5, 2009

Really Sick. :(

I slept at around 4am kanina, then i woke up at around 7am because of a severe tummy ache... then the pain got worse, it was like i can feel the pain everywhere, i wasn't able to take medicines immediately 'coz the drug store wasn't open yet...

The pain is excruciating... I wanted to scream but I can't, because I can't even breathe... and finally at around 11am, i was able to take medicines but the wrose part was there's still so much pain.

Mama ask if I can make it to the hospital, I told her I can't, moving really makes the pain worse... that was the craziest tummy ache I've had in the 25 years of my life... good thing my ate Gladys and my tita Trify were both nurses, they helped ease the pain by telling me what to do and just telling me that the meds were just taking time to take effect, a bost of moral support...

Thank God i felt better and was able to sleep for 2hours. I thought everything is gonna be fine but the worse part wasn't over yet... at around 5pm this late afternoon, i felt like i was gonna have a fever and my temperature went high that you can actually fry an egg in my forehead...

I took meds for the fever and lie down in my bed and sleepiness hit me in an instant.

I thought I was just dreaming, I was hearing voices and sensed that they are worried and tensed. This was the part I hate most, I had a seizure while I was sleeping... Seizures for me were just like an ordinary part of my life, I got used to it...

This day wasn't just my day... Hope tomorrow would be better.
I decided to just post a blog because I can't sleep right after a seizure... the good thing though is that i was not very disoriented after my seizure, usually after i had one, I can't remember what I was doing before. Maybe a slight memory lapse is one of the bad effects this condition gives me.

I'm still thankful, I have my mama and my bakasyonistas here. they're playing scrabble now, with their lola chay.

After this blog, I will try to sleep and pray that tomorrow would be better. :D

No comments: