Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Late Post...

It's now 12:33am and we're still wide awake, here in my room.

I want to blog about a girl I know, a strong woman... Someone who fights through and through...

I can see the pain in her eyes, physically and mentally... but then, she still fights for her life, she fights to still be with her son. I've known her all my life, though we're never really close, she has always been part of it and will always be.

Awhile ago, she cannot even say a word, except for the words: "cecille, ang sakit... dito sa likod... and sakit, sa lahat..." but now, she shares some of her stories, some stories that i never knew... Now, we feel much better. I can hear laughter echoing in the four sides of my room. :)

I admire her for being so strong, so courageous, such a fighter, so strong with her faith in our creator...

I admire her family, her sister for being by her side and making her feel better. Her mommy for also being such a strong woman...

Right now, she's telling a story about her son. "One night, she ask her son to go to bed and her son, told her: mommy di pa pwede sleep, may pray pa tayo..." this is what her son ask on his prayer:"

"God, galing mommy ko ha..."

Her son only turned 3 this month, but can say prayers to make her mommy get well. That's one pure love... pure care.

This woman, My cousin, makes me wanna go on and fight for My life too... the life that I have many times lost but now, I feel much stronger and I feel calm. I never felt calm in my life... not until the last few months that passed by...

I know most of us in this world go through so many struggles, I know how hard it is to say that we can make it through all of this, how we always wanna give up...

But amongst all of this pains and even more pains... I know I will make it through... I know We can all make it through...

So let's just keep on holding through our faith and never give up... Hold on tight to Our Creator and soon We'll see the brighter side of our Lives. :D

No comments: