Monday, April 13, 2009

The Rest of My Holy Week

I Had a wonderful Holy Week, My relatives went to visit us here in the province. The Gagalang - Gracia Family was here last Holy Friday, with the kids. I miss them sooooo much... :) They're all big kids now. :) one of them "ate Ella" received an award when she graduated from kindergarten. :) (mana kay ninang cil). Maemae, my very sexy niece, got even sexier. hehehe. and their youngest Migz, can now say loads of words. :)

Then Last Holy Saturday the Benitez Family spend the rest of their Holy Week here. :) It was crazily nice to see them. :) also nice to see that my Tselen is okay after her eye operation. :) and my tita Bheng, getting sexier too. *wink* and tita Ens, Mimi. all of them and kuya Jun fixing some stuff here in our house. :D was all too nice, but too bad they just got to be here for a couple of days. But tita Ens told me they'll be back in no time for our summer swimming. :D

I wasn't able to spend most of my Holy Week doing the same things I used to do, I attended the mass last Thursday, I wasn't feeling well that time but I insisted to go anyway, from what I can remember, I saw ate Chy and told here that I felt like I was gonna have a seizure, then she decided to walk me home, I didn't make it through inside our house, I already had my seizure in our yard. They told me it was very short seizure (thank goodness), I had some bruises but it's okay.

I wanted to attend the Friday procession, because its my yearly "panata", but I decided not to and my family won't let me. It was very hot Friday and there's a 90% possibility that I may have seizure while in the procession, all I could do was take pictures when the procession passed by our street.

I felt somehow sad for not being able to spend more time with kuya Donny, ate Gladz and ate Chy. There's always some other time for us though. :D

Then we attended the anticipated Easter Sunday mass last Saturday at 09:00pm here in our Parish Church. It was a different mass for everyone of us (I guess). It all started with the lighting of the candles in the Churchyard, while Fr. Jojo was reading a verse form the bible, a ball of fire came down from the Church Bell Tower, it was very nice. (too bad I wasn't able to bring my camera...). Then the mass took 3 hours, with the seven words. Then Fr. Jojo held a baptismal (sort of) celebration for everyone.

Here's the sad part. My relatives, went back to makati yesterday... now, its Mama, Me, ate Pauls and Vinatog here in our house. Sad...

I had a blessed Holy Week. :)

Seeing My Family and Relatives was a big bunch of blessings. :D

And Thank God for this nice Holy Week. :D

Holy Week for me is a recollection of how Jesus Christ died in the cross to save us from our sins... and so we must not make the cross more heavier for him and instead help him carry it. :D

Hope everyone had a blessed Holy Week too. :)

No comments: