Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Orange Sun

Yesterday's sun shine a bright orange. My niece Pauline showed me the different sun color and we decided to take picture of it.

We took the firsts shots from a basin with water, because i can't take a shot straight from the direction of the sun, it was too bright. My niece is sort of weird and really likes to look at the sun directly.

She took a shot of the orange sun. The shot shows how orange it looks. I decided to blog about it, because its weird enough for me. hehehe. :D I don't know the exact reason why it shines an orange shade yesterday but what I'm sure of, is that its soooooo hot yesterday... makes my head ache.

Here's the shot of the Orange Sun yesterday a little late in the afternoon. :)

From the Basin:



Direct Shot:



My Niece with "The Basin":




*tamang kakulitan lang. hehehe. :D

No comments: